Our second session will consist of 6 clinics on Thursday evenings & Sunday afternoons through January.
We will be limiting the number of registrants to 20 players so that we will not exceed the maximum indoor gathering of 25 people. We are committed to providing safety precautions to all of those who join us. Please help by adhering to the following:
- No parents/caregivers will be allowed to enter the turf area.
- We will require all participants to wear masks during the clinics.
- Please have your player wash their hands prior to entering.
- If your player is not feeling well, please do not send them to the clinic.
- We encourage all player and coaches to practice physical distancing when possible.
- Please have your players bring their own equipment and water bottle.
- Each parent/caregiver will be required to complete a COVID questionnaire during registration.
- Willy’s will be taking players temperatures before entering the gym.
Players will be escorted in/out of Willy’s gym, at the end of the session, please do not enter. A coach will remain with the players until all have been picked up. Clinics will start promptly at scheduled time.
The second session clinics are:
- Thursday, January 14th – 6pm -8pm
- Sunday, January 17th – 2pm -4pm
- Thursday, January 21st – 6pm -8pm
- Sunday, January 24th – 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday, January 28th -6pm -8pm
- Sunday, January 31st – 2pm -4pm
Each clinic will be $20.00 paid by credit card during registration.